The National Institutes of Health estimates that 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep disorders and intermittent sleep problems. Likewise, a poll conducted by the National Sleep Foundation indicates that 70% of Americans say they have frequent sleep problems. Due to costly, unpleasant testing procedures, most sleep problems remain undiagnosed and untreated in the US. However, this DLMO test can help. When properly diagnosed and treated, sleep specialists estimate that 85-90% of their patients get better sleep.
Why Saliva-Based Dim Light Melatonin Onset (DLMO Test) from Salimetrics?
- Convenient, All-Inclusive, and Easy to Use Sampling Kit with Cold Chain Managed, Round-Trip Shipping
- Most Reliable, Biologically Accurate, Evidence-Based Assessment of Circadian Rhythm Available
- Highly Published in Scientific Literature
- Supported by Researchers and Clinicians
- 7 or 9 Sample Profile Screens for Most Sleep-Related Disorders
- Performance Validated Through Multi-Level Internal Testing Routine
- Safe for All Ages, Including Children and Elderly
- Flexible, At-Home, or In-Office Collection Protocol